All materials included on this website have been prepared by Scott Hirsch Law Group, PLLC for informational purposes only. The outcome of any individual case will depend on a variety of factors, many unique to the situation at hand. No attorney or law firm can guarantee a favorable outcome. Prior results do not guarantee future success.
No information or content found on this website should be considered legal advice. This information and content neither in intention nor effect creates or constitutes an attorney-client relationship. No viewer of this content should act upon the information contained therein without first seeking professional counsel.
“Personal information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, can identify you. Examples include, but are by no means limited to, name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We may process your personal information in the following ways (depending on your interaction with us):
- Collection of personal information that you input on our website, confidential questionnaires, retainer agreements, or other concrete transmissions of information.
- Recording of personal information, such as through electronic or handwritten notetaking, during, for instance, telephone conversations, email correspondence, and digital or in-person meetings.
- Organization and Storage of personal information on our servers, document management system, email inbox folders, hard copy files, and other digital or physical repositories.
- Utilization of personal information to provide and improve our services to you, as well as address any preferences, complaints, or comments that you may have.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties, only when necessary, appropriate, and/or required by law (see below for details).
Under certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, claims administrators, analytics providers, and information technology firms.
- Other law firms and/or lawyers with whom we (1) jointly represent a client, (2) refer cases or potential cases, or (3) otherwise must collaborate in the provision of our legal services. Personal information provided pursuant to an attorney-client relationship may not be shared with third parties except as is done with such precautions to preserve the confidentiality of such information and any attorney-client privilege as may attach to such information.
- Any other necessary third-party in accordance with your consent.
You may block certain cookies through your web browser settings. Please reference your browser specific settings for more information on how to manage cookie settings. Note that information may be collected before the cookie is disabled.
You can opt-out from the collection of your information by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Scott Hirsch Law Group, PLLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of Google Analytics, or any other third-party analytic tool.
We take reasonable measures to secure and protect the personal information we collect. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the internet and wireless networks.